Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December...

I love this time of year. Christmas Music. Lights. Family. Duck Hunting. Sweets ;-). It is a great time of year. I don't really know why, but it just seems like people are happier, me included.

Traffic is crazier, stores are busier, money is tighter, and people's schedules are crammed full- not to mention the barrage of ice and snow and sub-30 degree weather that begins around this time. Even with all of this, people are in a better mood.
It sometimes makes me wonder: "How come?"

I know that this is the season we celebrate Jesus's birth...but is that the reason everyone is happier? I don't think so. I am not sure exactly what it is - it just is.

This month, I hope that you can share in the happiness (and hopefully Joy) of everyone else for whatever reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment